Monday, May 20, 2013

Never Enough Aztec.

I've said it once, and I am saying it again.
 Aztec..Aztec.. and more Aztec.
A lot of what I will be wearing this summer.
The skirt was a total win from forever 21.
I paired it with a denim collared shirt and a sweater
on top to keep warm on the rainy day.
 
A big thanks to my babe of a lil sister,
who modeled for me.
She is 14 going on 21.



skirt: Forever 21 similar here, Denim Shirt: Forever 21, Eagle Sweater: Forever 21, similar here
Shoes: Michael Kors similar here

xoxo Hay

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! And I am in love with that skirt!

    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sister is beautiful! what a great outfit combo! so cute! i am a big fan of aztec prints to!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete