Thursday, June 27, 2013

Tune It up Thursday


Well I would have to call myself a slacker... because I have been sucking at posting music each 
Thursday, but hey at least I am getting to it today right------>>
I work in an office all day and the only thing that keeps me sane while I am cooped up in these
cement walls is music... and church talks.. 
but music is the main one.
So each morning I give myself half an hour to find a couple new songs. Because the end of the day I have beat each song dead because I replay it a hundred times.
It is funny because each day I am in a different music mood.
Two weeks ago I didn't music search because I was in a 90's pop mood, Brittany Spears and Backstreet boys were what I was constantly jamming to.Three weeks ago it was all country.
This is more of the slow indie stuff. Some songs I loved, then I looked up the words and they
were a little depressing. Either way I loved them.
Not all the songs I post are new though, some are songs that I have had for years and have never gotten old. I love it just as 
much as I did the first time I heard it
Two of my favorites this week were on the Montana video I made that was in my last blog post.
Well here they are------>>

History's Door - Husky
Walk on by - Noosa
California Feeling - AB & the Sea
Something Good Can work - Two Door Cinema Club 
Eyes - Rogue Wave






































No comments:

Post a Comment